Guidance to Holiday Home and Seasonal Touring Owners for re-opening following the Coronavirus enforced closure. Track and Trace.
- We are required by government to maintain a record of who is on the park at all times and have their contact details logged. This information must be kept for 21 days.
- Therefore, before you visit you will need to log your planned arrival and departure dates as well as full contact details of all members of the group staying in the holiday home or tourer.
- You will need to do this for anyone who will be staying in your holiday home even if you won’t be staying with them.
- Registration can be done by calling 015395 31702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the track and trace register for all people who will be staying in the holiday home or tourer via email@example.com as mentioned above.
- Do not plan to share your holiday home with anyone else if you or your guests live in a restricted area.
- If you know of any work that needs to be carried out in your holiday home, please let us know with ample warning as we will need to carry out this work allowing for the appropriate waiting time (72 hours/ 3 days) before you wish to use the holiday home.
- We suggest that you pack essential shopping items such as soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser and face masks from your home supplies.
- Please plan your food and requirements in advance and bring everything with you that you may need and bring the provisions you need with you to ease the pressure on our local shops.
On the Park
- The tourer toilet/shower block and laundrette are closed.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations.
- ‘Holiday use only’ conditions continue to apply to the use of your holiday home and tourer.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times with other owners, park team members, tradesmen and members of the public.
- If at any point you require any work doing in your holiday home, this will need to be done once you have returned home. We will leave it the required amount of time following your departure before staff enter your holiday home. Therefore, please let us know by calling or emailing reception when you have left the holiday home.
- Please DO NOT enter staff areas such as Reception: please knock on the door and wait, if the office is closed please call Mike on 07792 225409.
- Please order gas by calling 015395 31702 or email us and payment will be made via bank transfer at the time of booking.
- If you have any other outstanding invoices, please call reception to make any payments or pay by bank transfer.
- Whilst we’d love to see your faces, with the current restrictions on social distancing and maximum number of people in reception, we are trying to minimise your need to visit reception.
- The reception toilet is for staff only.
- Nominated guests may use the holiday home or seasonal tourer but they must register their full details through our track and trace portal prior to arrival.
- Single Holiday Home or Seasonal Touring customers may have members of their support bubble stay but this must not exceed 2 additional people.
- Family or friends may use your holiday home or tourer with your permission, as per our normal rules, provided all of their details are submitted to the office at least 1 day prior to arrival on park.
- Guests will remain the responsibility of the property owner at all times, whether the owner is present or not.
- It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure all guests are aware of this guidance and current practice on and around the park.
- No social gatherings in groups above the current government guidance and day guests are not allowed.
- Localised restrictions are being imposed throughout the country. If you live in a restricted area or any guests planning to visit you do, then you must not meet in your holiday home or on your deck. The restrictions currently do not permit people to meet in private homes or gardens and your holiday home and associated areas are a private space.
Around the Village
- Please bring all of the necessary provisions for your stay with you to lessen the pressure on our local shops at this time. This is because: not all of our local shops are fully open yet and many of the shops have access restrictions so please be aware of number limits inside shops and maintain social distancing whilst queueing.
- Respect social distancing at all times.
Essential Safety Measures
- If at any point you begin to feel unwell or display symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit any of our public access spaces. If safe to do so, please return home. If you must remain in your holiday home or tourer, please contact reception by phone (015395 31702) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we are aware of your status.
- Maintain social distancing rules at all times when on and around the park
- Children are the responsibility of parents at all times and they are required to be supervised on the Park. We don’t want to sound like we don’t want to catch up, but protecting our staff is our main focus at the moment. Please be aware that if you breach the guidance above, you will be asked to go home and not permitted to return until restrictions are eased. This government-led guidance is a temporary addition to our park rules. However, these are temporary measures as we work through this post-pandemic period and we will amend these restrictions as and when government policy changes.